Thursday, March 31, 2011

Research Project!! Can you help??

Hi everyone,
So over the last few weeks, I've been mulling some different thoughts around in my mind, and have been wanting to do a research project on it, and what better time, when I'm in school, up to my ears in  research projects anyways?!

I have my own experiences, but given that I've only had seven puppies in the last four years, I don't think my findings would be enough to base a claim on. (Oh main I've been taking statistics much too long.)

I'm not going to reveal the MAIN purpose of this survey until I get some data.. (at least 60 responses? So PLEASE tell your friends!) But I think the results should be VERY interesting.

So could you PLEASEEEEE fill it out really quickly? FOR ME!? You can submit for as many dogs as you want. I would love you guys for ever and ever and ever if you do!

Thanks a Million!!



Erin

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

Done - good luck - looking forward to your results!