Sunday, November 20, 2011

Moms + Puppies = Disaster

I has to say, a big I AGREE to Frankie's posts about Mom's. Puppies need lots of watching regardless of how bigs they are. Like today for instance, I go off to patrol the yard, and leave Trump in Mom's care. OR.SO.I.THOUGHT. Next thing I know, she's whistling, and calling and NO TRUMP!

Well finally, after I ran around the yard a bunch.. we heard his tags jingling, and found that he'd trapped himself inside the shed...and was EATING ALL THE GARBAGES!! Do you KNOW how long it took me to get all.dat.GUNK out of his furs? FOREVER I TELL YOU!

And then he puked it all.over.the.floor. Mom said she didn't know one dog's stomach could hold so much junk!

In other news. Mom put Trump on an airplane on Monday and he went bye-bye. YEA for having mom all too me and Bubble's selves again!

*WOOFS!*


Texas

2 comments:

Jacksdad said...

Well he sure had a strange way of saying goodbye! :)

Erin said...

Tell me about it! LOL.