Monday, April 8, 2013

Yeah, She's Fired

So I'm thinking of firing my mom as our blog manager. I mean two whole months of no posts is completely unacceptable. I mean there is really no excuse to not be posting about me, myself and I every minute of the day.


I mean, I would if *I* were my human!

I mean, yeah she's got a couple of valid excuses like starting a full-time job as a vet receptionist, and no longer owning a computer, but COME ON, we live in the age of smart phones, and smart cars, and smart.. well you get the point. There is no excuse not to at least post pictures of my awesomeness to the blog, right?

So what have I been up to in the last few months? Honestly, nothing really, with mom working all the live long day, I spend a lot of my time patrolling the house, keeping birds at bay (we've had TWO in this house, mom was not happy that I tore up another set of blinds, but HEY I was keeping her safe. Geez woman.)

David's been going with mom to her work place, but me and Bubbles can't cause we're not up to date on our vaccines. I know, I know ... eeek. Except well, Mom's not so sure all those vaxs are all they are cracked up to be. So! There is that. Which is fine, cause I don't really like going places like that ANTIWAYS.

What you guys been up too?

Texas

No comments: