Friday, November 21, 2008

Puppy Sitting: Penny

Meet Penny:

She is a 7-month-old Female black being raised in our group! She is also the half-sister, of my puppy Rei! In just the few hours I have had with her, I am very impressed with her demeanor.
Very Midnight like...of course she's still young, and has things that could be worked on..who doesn't; no accidents, very good about busying aka pottying on command, and Bubbles even played with her for a little bit!!She's defiantly a people oriented dog and has followed me all over the house. She's very happy to let me be the pack leader, with little to no fight!

She really enjoys the dog beds, the bones and kongs I have laying around, but is not at all pleased with being crated. Oh well. She'll survive.
Penny is Happy to be here!!

Close up of Penny laying on bed

Tomorrows Agenda:
  • Puppy Meeting
  • Christmas Parade
  • Pick Up Sue

5 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Penny is gorgeous ! She sure look like the female bersion of Midnight ! :D

The Musketeers said...

By the way ! Looks like you guys are getting a smooth collie ! Wow ! Why not a rough one ? What color is in your mind ? Personally we think blue & tri is nice (:
haha !

Sarah and Romeo said...

oh! I'm Glad Penny is doing good, and you never know, she may not survive being crated ;)

test said...

Penny is gorgeous!! I see that you have become a follower of my blog!! Thanks!! I've been mia lately but am hoping to get it updated more regularly! Hope you have a fantastic evening!

Sadie & Geegs said...

Penny is gorgeous!! I see that you have become a follower of my blog!! Thanks!! I've been mia lately but am hoping to get it updated more regularly! Hope you have a fantastic evening!