Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Beds {by Midnight}

Hi Guys!
I have the awesomest Mom EVER! You know how I told you that I wish mom would get me a bed like the ones at work? Well she did!! Boy was I shocked!! I got a big round one, and Bubbles got a small square one, but we decided to switch. Mom also said that we are getting a box from Addie and her mom, she said we won a contest!! WOW!!! And she bought some more kong toys! Boy is this Christmas??
Well gotta go, its Dinner time!
TTYL

Midnight
Bubbles and Midnight

Bubbles on New Bed

4 comments:

Raising Addie said...

You are lucky dogs to have new beautiful beds!

I LOVE the picture of Bubbles, so sweet!

Kisses
Addie

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Those beds look really nice and so comfy, Lol at you both swapping. :-))


Thank you Erin for your comments and suggestions on our blog about the photo's. I have been trying again today. It is so frustrating as it worked fine for months, then wouldn't load onto blogger the same and it still wont. :-/

Samantha, Holly & Zac

Sarah and the Pack. said...

Those look comfy! I know my dogs never go for the bed I bought for them, the other dog's bed is always better!

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Cool beds!
I love it when mom brings home new ones. I jump right on them to try them out!