Saturday, March 7, 2009

Scrapbook Pages

With all the added free time, I have found lots of time for scrapbooking, I am determined to print them out someday soon! But printing out 12x12 sized pages isn't cheap!
5 days until Tim leaves, I think I'm going to miss this chap. I know Texas will. I have a 30ft line outside for Tim; and he loves going out on the porch and watching the cars go by. Texas will do his thing for a little while..and then go to the door, and whine until I let Tim back inside.
This is Texas's first experiance with the "mysteriously disappearing dogs". I will interested to see how he reacts to Tim leaving and possibly two more new comers.
On other note, I am thinking of fostering dachshunds for a local rescue group here. But I'll wait a bit before applying; it would be too tempting to keep them! :D
Timothy - Autism Service Dog

And some more pages for Midnights "book"; I haven't heard anything about her in a while.
I trust they have found a home for her, and she's doing well....
I miss her a lot. :((
Midnight gazing adoringly at a treat-8 months old

Midnight-Laying on her bed

3 comments:

Madison said...

SO cute!

Raising Addie said...

Beautiful pages!!!

You know, I am completely addicted to digital scrapbooking now.

I spend hours looking through all of the different web sites.

Tim is a very sweet dog. I can see why you are going to miss him.

The training that you do is a very wonderful thing!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Kess And Her Mama said...

What a wonderful thing you're doing with the dogs!