Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fundraising Saturday

Thankfully, no matter how boring the week might be, I normally have SOMETHING to do, on the weekends :D This weekend, was a fundraiser for Wilderwood!
We had 7 dogs total, and were able to raise a significant amount of money! Veda and I had to leave early, so we could meet Jordan's raisers, and send her back home. But while we were there, he was a very good boy! I wasn't able to get photos of all the dogs, but here were the ones on my side :D
::WARNING SUPER CUTE PUPPY PICTURES BELOW::
Puppy, Puppy, PUppy
They were only in the cage a small amount of the time...due to all the willing volunteers...

{As a trainer it makes me cringe to see them being held so much..Why? Because when they get bigger they'll want to be "up-there" with you, and that's where all the jumping comes in...believe me. But I digress....}

More sleeping Puppies
::Sisters Sleeping togethor::
"Giedon Down"
::Gideon waits for a treat::
Kay and Elaine
::I think this is Kay, its very hard to tell the girls apart::
Winston
::This is Winston,who is Veda's brother::
Tired puppy 3
::A sleeping puppy is the beautifullest thing. LOL::
Puppy Love
::Puppy Love::
Veda in Down/Wait
::Veda was AWESOME the entire day! I'm so proud of him!::
Baby puppy being cradled by girl
::One of the puppies being cuddled by a girl::
Puppy in Rabbit ears 2

Too see more photos: ::CLICK HERE::

6 comments:

kishiko said...

OMG, so cute so cute SOOO CUTE!
Of course Veda is also cute and awesome!!
{{{Hugs}}}
Matilda

Mason Dixie said...

What cute pictures, and I have to say that my mom held me when I was a pup, and I know she regrets it now. he he. lesson learned.

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

gorgeous pics! thanks for the cutness overload warning! we are already up high, so we never need to jump to get to our moms face--heheheh! ;-)

StellaStar said...

So, so, so, so, so incredibly cute! Thanks for the warning!

Sarah and Romeo said...

Oh wow! Thanks for the warning, those were too cute! You are a relaly good photographer. Most of those were priceless shots :)

Raising Addie said...

Gorgeous pups!!

Happy Easter!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie