Friday, April 17, 2009

Good News!!

Hi Guys!
Veda here again,Mom got some really good news today! With our organization, when us guys in are in advanced training (like I am) we normally go to one, advanced trainer for a month,before switching to another trainer! But since I have such a hard time transitioning from house to house, I get to stay with Erin until I graduate!! Advanced training takes about three months, so I'll be with her until June!! I think I'll call her mom now :D I love her a lot!!

The other news is that Mom got a promotion!! She is now Advanced Trainer AND Foster Program Manager!! Which means she gets to boss around the puppies and their people.
....Ok she said its not like that, but that's what I think it means.
She's really excited about the position!!! I got to play with my brother while she and her boss talked, so that was fun at least.

Anyways to "celebrate" she took me to the mall to train....whopptiy do, and then we came home and did some MORE training!
Photobucket
{See How happy I am about training?}

Veda and Me in Shoe Store1
{Rack Room Shoes!}
In other news, mom really likes to keep this house full of dogs! Cause the first week in May she gets to babysit my brother Xerxes, he's a lot tinier than I am, and I like to boss him around! But it should be fun!
And than the first week of June, we may get Jordan back for a week! I'm sure she'll be all big by then so that should be funner!! Wow, Just before I leave for my new family!

Things are picking up around here!!

Hope you guys had as good as day as we did!!

BAYL!! (Bark At Ya Later)

Veda

5 comments:

Madison said...

Congrats on your promotion...that's exciting! That's great that you get to keep him longer. I can't wait to see adorable Jordan again! :)

Abby said...

yay for promotions! congrats!

StellaStar said...

Yay for your *mommy's* new promotion and you getting to stay with her! You look so dern cute all curled up in the back seat!

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

please tell you mom that we are thrilled at her promotion and all the good things that she does. so wonderful to see the great side of dog ownership!!! live your dreams girl!

Katie in MA said...

Congratulations! You rock!