Sunday, February 20, 2011

...I think they are becoming Friends..

So all day yesterday I keep trying to make Rob play wit me, cause I mean I'm awesome and why wouldn't any pup not want to play with moi?? ITS A RHETORICAL QUESTION PEOPLE.
Anywoofs...

Mom says that I scared Rob when i was barkin in his face, but she doesn't even know that I was just TELLING him I wanted to play cause he WASn'T GETting IT otherwise! Butt today he decided that I was ok and we had a fun time. I thinK i will like this one after all.

Oh yeah and mom even bought us some more treats and Nyla bones from the Doggy store today! ...Except that Rob wanted my bone and I didn't want him to have my bone, so we had to growl at each other for a bit until he went and laid down. Mom thought it was funny that he had enough gumption to growl back at me. I don't share her views.




Texas

7 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hey there bubbles & Texas. Nice to meet you two! You have a VERY nice blog.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Well now I'm thinkin that guy has some learning to do. What was he thinkin??? WHO WOULDN'T want to play with YOU??? I am sure he will catch on. You are excellent teachers!!!

Kari in Alaska said...

aww yay!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

JacksDad said...

Oh I see that you like the rasslin on the floor too. It saves a lot of energy!

houndstooth said...

*snicker* I am going to enjoy watching Rob with you over the next year! Just remember that it won't be long before he's bigger than you, Texas!

Bunny

Raising Addie said...

You guys are just too cute!!

Thank you very much for your Birthday wishes. We wanted to let you know that you have won a prize! Please email us your mailing address and we will send out your prize this week.

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

3 doxies said...

Go Rob Go Rob!

Bwhahahaha...I is just toooooo funny!

Puddles