Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Man. Is it hot in here or is that just me?
Texas - Four months old - Perched in the back seat of my car
BOL! 
So Rob is away on a "Puppy Camp" which means that he's with another puppy raiser while mom takes a break. Hehe. So now me and Bubbles have mom all to ourselves, and we really don't know what to do about that. But he did get a new "coat" afore he left, cause the other one mom had to squish his sides in to get it on him. 


Mom is still real busy with her new job. She already has four dogs she cares for on a weekly basis and is getting more as the summer gets busier! Whew! Right now she is getting me an Bubbles up at SIX IN THE MORNING!?!? Really? I mean I was having a great dream this morning and then all the sudden mom jumps outta bed, starts throwing clothes and stuff around the room, then starts poking me! Seriously. A dog can't sleep in peace around here no more! 


Oh yeah and she got a bunch of pics of Pompei on Facebook and she posted them on Rob's blog so you can go see them....-->Here<---



Well that's all I gots for now Paw Pals...gotta go give Mom a work out since Rob isn't here. 

BAYL!


Texas

P.S. (Did you know my birthday is in like a week or two!?! OMD!OMD!OMD!OMD!)

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Sounds like you are having a busy summer.

Baily Mesa Big Carl said...

Sounds like you guys are keeping busy!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

K-9 Katastrophie said...

Awwwww!