Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pleasant Day

~Morning~
Wake Up, Going Outside, Sun Bathing on the Porch, Eating Breakfast, and morning nap

Bubbles and Ben on the porch
Three dogs on the porch

Ben, Texas and Bubbles wait for their food

- Afternoon
Playtime, sleep, roll in stinky stuff, get a bath, go back outside
Ben wants to go for a car ride
::Ben likes going out and about::
Texas standing in the drive way
::Texas waiting for me to catch up::
Dogs Flying
::PEOPLE!!OMD!!!!::
Ben and Texas Playing
::Iz Likz Hot Dogz::

~Evening
Dinner, Nap on Mom, PLay with Toys, Go outside, Sleeepppp
Headshot of Ben
::I'm pretty and I know it ::
Running Ben

Grinning Ben

3 comments:

DoMoFi said...

How I wish I am a dog sometimes!

Sunbathing, Exercise, Food & Nap! :D

the TN Bull Terrors said...

You are working them WAY too hard! hahaha
Ben looks like he has eyeliner on, I love his eyes!

Raising Addie said...

Very fun pictures!!!

How do you guys like those dog bowls? Are they easier to eat from?

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey