Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello New People!

Since we've aquired some new followers recently I thought we might want to introduce our selves, to our new doggie friends!

First up is me I suppose...
My name is Erin and I'm the hands behind these little canine minds and the photographer. :) I'm a full-time college majoring in Photography and minoring in Web Design. I'm a little obsessed with blogging if you can't tell already! I live with my three pups and my roommate in the great state of TN. I'm a volunteer puppy raiser with the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind. I'm currently raising puppy number four, who is listed below.


Pompeii 
Pompeii is a guide dog puppy in training with the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind. He is 6 months old, and a Lab/Golden Mix. Pompei will live with me for about a year, and I'm responsible for his training and socialization until he's about 14 months old. At that time he will travel back to Smithtown NY, where the foundation is located, and train for about another six months before being matched with a blind or visually impaired person. His favorite thing to do is: Force people to pet him, eat, find dead things, and run!!
{Its what we call working "REAL" hard.}
Bubbles
Bubbles is a tweenie dachshunds (heh that sounds weird to say), we think she's in between a standard and a miniature dachshund. She's 10 years old though we've only had her for 8; we "adopted her" from her original family when she was one. Her favorite things to do are: Eat, Sleep and chase animals.

Texas
Texas is a miniature dachshunds, who is 1.5 years old, *aah he's going to be two in just about a month or two! I adopted him at 4 months old last year. He's been a challenge but we love him just the same...More on that in another post. His favorite things to do is: Bark, Eat, Run, Chew Bones, Sleep, and sun himself.


And that's all folks!
P.S. A big thank you to all who responded to my "cry for help". I emailed and we'll see what happens!

Pompeii Erin and company Bubbles Texas

8 comments:

KW said...

i stinkin' love your blog. the puppy overload puts a smile on my face EVERY time. no matter what. kiss all those sweet faces for me and give them ear scratches from their friend in texas :)

Sarah and Romeo said...

Man! That one pic of Pompeii, he looks really tall! He must be getting so big! Nice to meet ya ;) lol!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey check back to the day or so after you posted your question about DWB. I asked my other furends and I got an answer back from the people who run DWB. It is in one of my comments.

houndstooth said...

We always love seeing what you guys have been up to!

Bunny

Sandra said...

Love the pictures. And I especially love that little old lady face of Bubble's. Hope Flash is as cute when he adds some more years to his count.

Kari in Alaska said...

Pompeii has grown so much since I have been away!

the booker man said...

thanks for the super awesome introduction! it's good to learn more about your pack and all your favorite thingies to do! :)
happy memorial day weekend!!
*woof*
the booker man

Brindusa (Brinda Dasha) said...

Hello, you have a very nice family. I like all of them and your blog looks super. I would love to know how to change the theme and make it look better. I tried once and it seemed pretty complicated for me, so I quit.