Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pompei Posts

Testing.... Testing...1..2...3....BARK!

So yes....um...this is Pompei, I know you haven't heard much from me lately, cause I have been busy, doing real work and stuffs like that. I had ta go to the grocery store and help mom buy food. THE RIGHT KIND. Den we had to go to a clothes place with mom and my other Auntie and her friend, den a piano store place, and a Zuma place, and a bookstore, and an ice cream shop place .....*phew 


"Me squished in the small space in da car" --->


The Zuma place was kind of scary at first, cause there was all these noises comin from the box things, all over the place, but then I got used to it, and it was ok. But there was like a lotta fun games for everybody! Even me...but mom was a meanie-butt and wouldn't let me. See here the people are throwin the balls and I wanted a turn too!                  


Butt now I had to do a lot of "sits" and "Downs" and "STtttaaays" and I couldn't even play wit the little kids, who kept runnin after following mom and me around. I heard mom say something like,she might have to kill someones kid today, butt...i could have magined it. 
But I got pretty bored of just sitting and downin cause it was no fun, so when mom topped lookin, I just crawled away as far as I could, and ate the snacks peoples always leave. But den mom saw me and made my leash really short. *sigh* Outside dare was a lot more stuff for humon's to do. and notin fur us dogs. Which I thoughts was stoopid. Dat is discrimination against service dogs I thinks.
Me in front of a fake hooman house.

I thinks it would make a great doggie house? Don't you?
Mom says dat school will start next week, and dat I will need to be on my "best behavior". She gaves me a "Pep" talk on Saturday, cause of my behavior wasn't "da best", and I have to be still and quiet the whooollle time. Mom thinks this may be hard cause we have lots of classes like bam - BAM- BAM! But I tole her notta worry, cause I wouldn't do anything too get her in trouble. 


hee hee hee


I sure hope we get to see dat other dog while we're dear, he was cool cause he had this harness thingy on dat mom says I'll get to wear one day! And I want to see all the ducks cause they are fun to scare outta the bushes, cause it makes mom scream cause she's not "spectin" it. And I can't wait ta see all my teacher friend peoples, cause sometimes they say I don't have to sit with mom, and I go and sit with them and lots of luvin. And then we can see the FA peoples and get lots of pets from them too! BOY! I can't wait for school!!!

7 comments:

JacksDad said...

Oh, the places you go, the things you see!!!

I'm so glad you listen to your mom, because MOMS KNOW BEST.

Tall guys, on the other hand, not so much :)

3 doxies said...

{sticking head in looking around}
Okay, cost is clears. I just checking to sees if Texas was aound...whew, he not.
Now Pompei, I say you is stills a puppy so throw caution to da wind. Oh never mind you is a guide dog. Well, dat just blew my post.
Is there any food in dat purple house?

Puddles

Carrie and Waffle said...

Brother I feel you. We went out to something called a museum, where you are supposed to look at old art and stuff. But you know most of it was way over my head. how am I supposed to be cultured if all I see if the floor? As for school, it's a snap. I went back to work last week with BFF and I certainly am loved here. Of course What's not to love.

houndstooth said...

I LOVE going to school with Mom, too! Isn't it the best? I hope you have all kinds of fun when you go back!

Bunny

Beth and Alfie said...

Alfie says: Yeah Pompei, that ball game looked fun, no wonder you wanted to play! Although, there's probably some silly rule about not picking the ball up with your mouth or something. You never know, our humans can be so picky! Anyway, you did great. :-D

Kari in Alaska said...

Good to see you posting again :) That house sure is crazy looking!

Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

3 doxies said...

Coooome out...coooome out where evers you aaaare...Oh I sees you...you unders da table!

Puddles