Saturday, August 28, 2010

Texas Posts: Yard Checks

Monitoring Ranch Home Sekurerity is a very serious job, and one thats I take very.very. serious. I am on call 6/7...a guy has put in at least 18 hours of rest here, as dis a very stressful job.

Left Yard Check - Clear 


Right Yard Check = Clear 


Center Yard Check = Texas101 to dispatch we have a problem, in da center yard. Unknown and possibly dangerous object You can show me in route. 




Texas101 to Dispatch, foreign object identified and marked. Childs toy left in mom's yard. AGAIN.

Texas101 to Dispatch I'll be doing a watch of the neighboring yard, until further notice. 
Texas 101 to Dispatch...you can show me on break for the next....3-4 hours. 

**Whew** I am wore smack out.
Over and Out.

8 comments:

The Luke said...

Whshhhhew. Security is a very exhaustin job. Just sayin.

wif love from the Luke

houndstooth said...

Texas, I never know what you're going to say, but I always know it will be entertaining! I'm sure everyone is glad that you're on duty!

Bunny

D.K. Wall said...

On duty 6/7 - that cracked us up.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Texas you certainly did ...MARK that foreign object. Good Work!

3 doxies said...

You calls dat duty?
It a laaaaawn mower...duh!
What da.....????????
{running}
Heeeeeeelp, it's afters me!!!!!!!!!!

Puddles

Kari in Alaska said...

do the others help with the other 18 hours of the day?

Pup Fan said...

Too cute... happy blog hop!

http://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

Wow Texas we can see you've been busy while we were away. Good work keeping your yard safe for your Mom and fellow pups. What would they do without you??? Thank goodness they don't have to find out.

Flash, Alven and Dottie