Sunday, January 9, 2011

Zzzzz....What!?

Do ya mind? I"m tryin to nape here....but since you're here starin at me like that, I'd besta clear up somethin. I was not. In jail.cause I was bad. I don't even know why I was in jail, but Mom put me in da car, and drove me to the vet place and LEFT me. Mom says cause she had to go outta town for a long time. I don't even think its fair that Bubbles didn't even stay wit me and I was there all by myself. 

Another thing is I gots a new case fur a new year. Yall all know I'm the top-o-the-line sekurity around here and cause I'm so good we hasn't had much trouble. I just let out a couple of warnin barks and bad peoples and dogs know they better stay away from heres.

Welp da other day we had  THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! He (i'm purty sure it was a he) done stole my KONG from OFF of my OWN PORCH!!! how sorry is dat??? 

I mean a KONG is like the next best thing ta life its self and they STOLE IT!?!? Mom is not happy at all and NEITHER AM I!!! 

So KNOW THIS THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL CATCH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WON'T REST UNTIL I DO!

"Hide ya food, hide ya toys, hide ya food, hide ya toys, hide ya foood...

In other news, mom said I gots to tell you about this website called "Barking Deals" its a sight that gives you daily deals anywhere from 50-90% on certain dog related products. If you like Groupon.com or websites like that then you'll go barkin mad over dis websity! Today's deal is KONG Wubbas for only $4.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are Pompei's favoritest toys ever. Anyways she though you might like ta check that out. 

And lastly we gots to say "Happy Birth-Month-Day" to Pompei cause he's like 14 months old now. Rah.

A'ight. I gotsta get back to my nappie nap. 

Gotta be rested up to catch that theifers. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The bed looks so warm and comfy and you two are so cute there.
Pompeii is a big boy now, I'm a bit sad that he is leaving you all soon.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

A THIEF STOLE YOUR KONG???? Not Right!!!!

Sew Doggy Style said...

Lovely blog!! Love the scarf pic too =)

Unknown said...

a nice reading but its really pity that thief stole your KONG.
Dog Joint Supplements

Kari in Alaska said...

awwww snuggle buddies!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

k9 said...

a nice reading but its really pity that thief stole your KONG.
Dog Joint Supplements