Monday, January 24, 2011

Time Flies....

When you're having fun....
Only four days left. Four very very short days. 
Texas: OMD what an AWFUL PIC OFME! TAKE IT DOWN MOM! TAKE IT DOWN!!!

Erin: Awwwww

Erin: please ignore the dirty floor. *shudders*

Erin: One of our first outings together! omw how cute was he!

Erin: Pompei's first puppy meeting to the fire station!

Erin: Pompei @ six months!

Erin: What a faker. Still six months 

Erin: Pompei enjoying a bone while on our disastrous camping trip

Erin: OH! GREEN GRASS!!! I MISS THIS! Oh yeah and Pompei's cute as well. 

This was soo funny!

Erin & Co.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh Pompei you are so adorable. It was nice to see all the pictures and how much you've grown. Can't believe you'll be leaving so soon. We will miss you so much!

flash, alven, dottie and sandra

Unknown said...

Seize the days!!! We are going to miss Pompeii soon too!

Kari in Alaska said...

That year sure flew by!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

3 doxies said...

I agrees...take dat awful picture of you down...bwhahahaha!
But I has to say I loves da foto of your mom and Pompeii togethers...hers so purty! OMD, I was just nice.

I am gonna miss Pompeii. But, I know he has much bigger plans.

Puddles

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Pompeii... just look at how happy you made Erin in that picture. I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful and happy two legger picture. SIGH
We are all soooooo proud of BOTH of you!

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Aw... wonderful photos!!

brooke said...

Awww! puppy pictures! So adorable!

houndstooth said...

We're really going to miss Pompeii, but I'm sure Texas and Bubbles can keep us amused!

Bunny

the teacher's pets said...

Oh, I don't know if I could do what you do, Erin, because I would be crying for the next four days at the thought of losing your Pompeii but you are providing a service that is so needed and I'm sure whoever he goes to will appreciate you forever.