Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bath Time {by: Bubbles}

What in the world did I do to deserve two baths, within two days?!? First thing that happened was on Monday Mom took mE instead of MIDNIGHT to work with her! Something about her being hot....I don't know. but I was very happy to find this out.
I basically did what I normally do, and slept the day away on the couch, with the occasional, pet session from moms co-workers. We had been there a loooong time when mom started talking about baths, and my name in the same sentence......I wasn't liking where this was going.
Before I knew it she had scooped me up, and plunked me into this big white tub, that was very high up off the ground!! Five minutes later...after I had been, soaked, sudsed, and scrubbed (within an inch of my life); she put me back on the ground and dried me off!!
I was soo relieved that was over I had to run around as FAST as I could, just because. ::grins::
But then TODAY.....mom left me home, my day went as usual, sleep, eat and explore the yard. Found a nice smell to roll around in..yUm!!
When mom got home, everyone was complaining to her about my new smell...?! I don't know what they're problem is, but I thought it was very becoming...
Next thing I know....I'm BACK in the tub?!?! And this time it took mom a lot longer then 5 minutes!! She kept putting MORE and MORE soap on me..... but she managed to miss a spot on my head...hee hee. I now feel dry.
I believe I've had enough baths to last the rest of the year.
RIGHT MOM!??!

No comments: