Saturday, August 16, 2008

Erin, Midnight and Bubbles

Hello all; welcome to the adventures of a college student, a puppy in training and a dachshund.
We hope you'll enjoy your stay with us and leave lots of comments!
Most of you out there probably already know us, but this is for those of you who are on my "Newsletter" email list!!
If you don't have time to check our blog all the time all you have to do is subscribe and you'll get my updates straight to your inbox...if you so choose!
I hope you'll join us as we go on our many adventures.
My name is Erin and I'm a puppy walker for the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind in Smithtown NY. I am raising my third puppy for GDF.
Midnight: Is a female black lab who is 10-month old and my constant companion; as of now I'm responsible for the basic training and socialization of her.
Bubbles: A female standard dachshund, we've had her since 2002, she is very laid back and quiet so you probably won't here much about her.
Thats my gang as of now be sure to check back often!!

Midnight 10 months looking at camera

No comments: