Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 10: Its been......

3 weeks and 2 days since Midnight departed; I miss her a lot....I miss puppy raising!
I have to keep reminding myself that Texas cannot go into the stores with me! LoL.
March or April cannot come soon enough. In the meantime...I'm working on Midnight's scrapbook, which I know will get sorely neglected as soon as I'm back in school.
I'm still trying to decide whether or not this is how it was arranged in my head...but oh well :D
"Pocket Full of Sunshine" Layout

4 comments:

The Musketeers said...

wow ! How do your mummy do the scrapbook ? It's nice . Midnight looks so cute when she is 3 months old (:

Madison said...

Cute page! Good Job!

Kess And Her Mama said...

Cool!
Swing by my blog and come to collect your award.

Katie in MA said...

Great Page! Do you know a good site to get dog related scrapbook kits? I can't seem to find any.