Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dear Blog Readers,

Photobucket
********************************************************************************
Well....our Florida vacation has been....tiring...fun...and miserable all at the same time. Our plan was too be back today....but......that's not going to happen.

As I type this I am sitting in a nice hotel in the middle of Georgia, stranded until morning, IF the mechanics are able to fix our car.

They said something about a timing belt..(s0b) which is NOT good. This has been one of those days you want to just reverse time and crawl back into bed. Hindsight is 20/20 what can I say.

Anyways in other news
I MISS MY DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And according to my sitter they miss me as well, and have ruined two pairs of shoes in my absences. Oh well.

What else would you expect from bored dogs?? This is probably the first and last time they get to stay home while I'm on vacation.!!

Friday I'll be picking up my newest trainee - Male Golden named Gideon whose a 10 month old bundle of energy. Just what I need from coming off this harrowing trip.

I'll post lots of pics on my photo/personal blogs when I get home, but thought you guys might want to know why its so quiet around here. haha

You can always follow me on twitter: twitter.com/fidography

Talk too you soon!

Erin

P.S. (Did I mention I missed my dogs??)
P.S.S.( Another Wet Wednesday....this is starting to get predicatable!!)

2 comments:

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

awww--too bad about your vacation. i feel the same way though--i have no desire to ever go on vacation because i refuse to be awa from my dogs. life is just not fun leaving them behind. you will see them soon!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We hope you get home soon! How can it be a vacation when you don't have any puppy dogs to play with?

Roxie, Sammy & Andy