Wednesday, July 15, 2009

#WetWednesday - Meet Daniel

And another Wednesday heads out of here with a splash. And it couldn't have come at a worse time. Dog introductions 1:1 is hard enough by oneself, but add in three dogs plus a thunderstorm.. and that just equals chaos!

But anyways - Meet Wilderwood Service Dog #5 and SD #8 over all.

Meet Daniel: 10 month old Golden Retriever/Poodle Cross - also brother too one Eden, whom you all saw a couple of months ago. Daniel will be with me...until I hear otherwise!!
Daniel - Goldendoodle
Photobucket

One thing to know about going into public with an Goldendoodle....is wow you'll get TONS of questions. After picking Daniel up from his foster, we went in PetsMart to pick up some grooming supplies. (Gideon is need of it); a family with two litter girls followed us around the ENTIRE time we were there, hugging on him, laying on him, talking to him, talking got me, pouncing on him again once we were able to tear ourselves away....it had gone from cute to annoying real quickly, and I just kept running into them!!

I left as fast as possible, *eye roll*; But Daniel did really well though :D

Once home, then chaos ensued pretty much. But we're all inside, and had some time exercising, and starting to get Daniel acclimated to my home.
Daniel, Gideon and Texas
{Gideon is ecstatic to have another big dog in the house...even though Daniel not into playing at the moment.}
He's showing typical stress signs, so we're he'll just get to hang out for about week, before we start putting him through some paces.

--Speaking of wetness, I bathed all three dogs last weekend.....all at the same time:
Gideon, Bubbles and Texas in the Tub
That wasn't the plan, but once Bubbles and Texas were in, Gideon couldn't be left out!!

6 comments:

Groomer Angie said...

Boy is he RED! He's adorable! Better you than me as far as the grooming goes, the "Doodles" are not big on my list of dogs I like to groom, most folks don't take care of that coat. Can't wait to hear more about him!

Angie

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

oh--he really is sweet huh? no wonder you get so many questions. what a lovely coat--keep us posted on Daniel! xoxox

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Wow he is red!
He is very pretty,

Toby's trainer

Denna said...

I love the pictures. Daniel looks like one of those characters on Sesame Street. LOL He is beautiful.

DoMoFi said...

Sweet Goldendoodle!

L^2 said...

Awww... such a cute boy! I'd kind of like to have a poodle cross like him for my next guide, but I don't know if I'll be able to get one anytime soon.