Friday, July 24, 2009

From Daniel

Dear Mom and Dad,
Hi! Its been a while it seems, since I've seen you guys, but have no fear, I'm having LOADS of fun at Erin's.

There are like bunches of other dogs here with me, and the keep me busy all the time.

There is a huganormous yard here, and almost everday, we get to go run around out there. SO much FUN!

Most of the time I stick with Erin, cause she always has yummy treats. She also has this thing, that makes a clicking noise, and I know what I did was good, and a treat is coming soon.

Gideon is my mostest playmate, well cause he doesn't really give me a choice. He's like Super fast, and runs smack into me, and knocks me over! But ONLY because I LET him. He thinks he tough, but we know I"m tougher. We like to play tug of war with the stuffed toys. Most of the time I win.

And then there is this little dog named Texas. He's a mean one, but he's being nicer to me know. Most of the time he just plays with Gideon or Bubbles, which i s fine with me, cause by the time we come back in from outside, I can BARELY move.

Most of the time, I like sleeping in the kitchen, cause its nice and cool. Erin is thinking about (*gasp*), gettin me shaved, so I'm not so hot all the time. But she's still thinking about it cause, we all know how adorable I am in my furry coat!
Group EatingDaniel Running



Anyways Erin is teaching me all kinds of new stuff, and I think I'm doing good.....um yeah, well I have to run, Gideon and Texas are playing a game without me, and I can't let that happen!

TTYL!
Daniel and Gideon
DANIEL

3 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

Oh Daniel! You are so gosh darn fluffy its too cute! Tell Erin to keep your coat on, I know its hard work, but if you agree to keep it nice, I bet she'll let you keep it :)

Erin said...

I do my best to keep it good,but it does get realllllly hot.

-Daniel

Erin and the Furry Troops said...

I do my best to keep it good,but it does get realllllly hot.

-Daniel