Thursday, January 22, 2009

Boring by Texas

Hi Guys,
I don't know what happen, but all of the sudden mom has stopped taking us to daycare!! In fact she doesn't do much but write in a book ALLLL DAYYY... Whats going on???
Well ok I can't say that she does that ALLL DAAY, cause sometimes she takes us outside; Bubbles and I have to make sure we have the area thoroughly patrolled.
Sometimes there are these big ugly birds that like to come in our yard, and I have to tell them to get out!! Mom calls them Chickens I think. She says its weird cause we live in a subdivision, not a FARM! .....w/e.
Texas on the porch
{Me guarding the house...or really I was waiting for Bubbles to come up and join me}

And then someday, she puts a whooole lot of stuff in the car, and then we all have to squeeze in for a Loooong ride. But when we get out, we are back at my new OTHER house, that I didn't even know I had!! But I know its mine, cause there a bunch of my toys there, and my bed, and crates, and more!

Mom is trying to get a new job, she says that we can't come with her to this one, which I don't think is fair at all?! I mean who wouldn't want to have me? Texas Ranger Proctecting their things!!!?? But she did say this new job might bring me another playmate...how cool would that be??

I wonder what job mom is going to get, that brings me a playmate.....weird....
Handsome Texas
{ Another picture of me, just because I'm cute!}

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Texas!
You certainly are cute! I'm sorry that your mom might not be able to take you to work with her. My owners can't take me with them to work either. I get lonely sometimes but then I realize that I have the house to myself and I can PART-AY!
:) Tibby

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We are also sorry you won't be able to go to work with your mom. We know you really enjoyed doing that. We don't get to go to work with our mom but that just makes us really excited to see her when she gets home.

You really are cute. We think you should post more pictures of yourself. Mom says she loves us but she never gets tired of looking at dachsies.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Mason Dixie said...

That is a really cute picture of you. Hope Texas gets better and not so boring

uought2b.a.dog said...

Texas you are sooooo cute!!!! Try not to be too bored.

chelsea + apple said...

ohh that would be awesome if you'z got a new playmate!!

I'z wish I'z has one...

<3 Apple