Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Guy on the Block

Ok Guys,
We are now in our new house!! Its alright I guess....I mean its a house and it has my toys so I'm good! Yesterday mom went away for a loooongg time. I mean like seriously she was gone forever!!
When she came home, there was this hugmonginormous dog outside!! Mom said it was my new friend. I told her and him, that, that was NOT what I was looking for in a friend, and that I was thinking more along the size of Apple's new pals.
And I went and pouted and snapped for a while, then I decided he was an ok guy, UNTIL he
started MESSING with my TOYS!! ok SO NOT COOL.
He thought I was playing Tug-O-War, when really I was just trying to get my toy back!!
Mom says that he is an Assistance Dog in Training (ADIT) and that he's going to be for a special child. I was like w/e, and went back to sulking.

But when I woke up this morning, I realized that he might not be too bad after all, Mom took us on a walk, and then showed him off to the rest of the family. They were all just as surprised at how hugmonginormous he is!! When we got home, we played for a long time, and then mom crated us so she could study.

Mom says she'll put up pictures as soon as we get the internet working at our place. But you don't want to see pics of him do ya anyways?? This blog is about ME after all!!!


....and Bubbles

.....and I supposed I can let Tim a chance on here as well.......

Anyways, we're off, mom says its time for dinner, and then she and Tim are going off to some resturant.

The meanies.

BAYL

Texas
Head of Home Securities and Blog Cutie

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Texas!
I'd like to see pics of Tim! But I always like to see pics of you too!
:) Tibby

Mason Dixie said...

It would be nice to see pics of your new friend but only if you are in them too. =)

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hi Texas, we guess it would be nice to put pictures of your new friend on the blog but, really, we come to see dachsie pictures!!!

We know you'll get use to the new arrangement soon. The good thing is you will be able to get lots of sleeping in while she is gone.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

I would love to see pictures of Tim, not that I don't want to see any of you...:)

Life With Dogs said...

We still want to see him :)

Nigel, Sola and Co. said...

We still want to see him :)