Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Apparently I really scored with the gifts for the pups this year. They have been playing with them NON-STOP over the last 24 hours. I may have to go out and pick up a few more, to hold.
THANK YOU BIG LOTS!!
Victoria chewing on a rawhide candy cane
{Victoria saw the rawhide Candy Canes, and ditched everything else}


{My sister "helped" Bubbles and Texas open their gifts}

{THE rope toy of the year, with bones attached}

{Uh..mom? Can I have it back now?}

{Another rope toy,a water ball, and a interactive toy*place treats inside of it*}
 
{"HEY I was here first!"}



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful to watch dogs find delight in new toys. My babies experienced their first christmas this year, too. They loved the stuffed toys with the squeakers above everything else.

Ruby's Raiser said...

Absolutely adorable. Pups make Christmas morning so much more fun! And if you're looking for more toys, two dew claws up for Rubber Chicken In A Bikini. Check Ruby's blog if you're curious...!

Kari in Alaska said...

who doesn't love new toys!

debbiedavidson09 said...

Isn't it wonderful to watch dogs find delight in new toys. My babies experienced their first christmas this year, too. They loved the stuffed toys with the squeakers above everything else.