Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pompei Posts #2

Hi Guys!

Mom has been telling me allll week that today I had to go and get some medisine that is supposed to help me not get sick when I go outside. I was a little skared but my tweeter friends told me it was not too bad.


    1. ilsa the vizslaLittleRedDog @GuidePupPompei Shots dont hurt as bad as everyone says they do so no worries. Plus you'll get TONS of treats afterwards. Totally worth it!
    2. CandacePersephoneie 
      @GuidePupPompei My shots are always followed with a treat!
    3. Shelby (the dog)shelby05 
      @GuidePupPompei there's no good way to say it - shots suck. But they're normally followed by treats so that's cool!


So than I was excited about it!! ANd I waited and waited all day so I could go to the place and get my treats!    ..and my shots too.

But when we got there the people didn't want to send the money paper all the way to the Guide Dog Foundation, they wanted mom to pay for it right than. But mom says she gots me cause she didn't have to pay for that kinds of things, and cause she doesn't have that money.
So she called my aunt Libby, (Note From Erin: She's our Area Coordinator for the GDF) who talked to the vet lady and another lady for a while, but they still did not budge. So Mom and I left, cause there are lots of other places who would probably want our busyness.

So after that we went to Wal-Mart AGAIN. Mom let me walk for a little bit, and I was doing real reall good, cept I just had to taste everything we walked by, so she put me in the buggy thing.

I didn't really like that cause it was more fun to see things on the floor, but it was cool to fasst!!!!

Mom swiped her card thingy and we got in the car, and than we were home! (I went to sleep on the way back).


Uh mom? You forgot something!!

Anyway mom says I'll get my shot treats later on this week at a different place. Oh boy I can't wait!!!

Gotta go nap before dinner!

BAYL!
Pompeii

4 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

i love your little jacket! im sure you will be great at getting shots :)

Beth and Alfie said...

Ohhh Pompei you're just way too cute! Alf says, don't worry about the shots...he barely noticed his rabies shot as he was too busy licking the tech's face while the vet gave it to him...

DogZoom said...

Your stories and pictures are amazing, we love them! We would also love you to introduce the Dachshund breed to the world in our Breed Info Challenge!

DogZoom said...

Your stories and pictures are amazing, we love them! We would also love you to introduce the Dachshund breed to the world in our Breed Info Challenge!