Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow Days!!!

Thursday afternoon, the skies dumped about an inch or two of snow on our lovely city, much to my dismay, but to the delight of the dogs. Since the temps have stayed in the teens, the snow is still very much around, (Amazingly enough) three days later.

So though I didn't get any snow pictures Thursday, I took a bunch today.  It was nice to finally get to spend and entire day with my pack! I think they were happy as well. :)

I put Pompei in one of Bubble's coats, as he was shivering badly during our potty breaks, he didn't really enjoy it at first, but soon realized it was keeping him warm! Bubbles on the other hand, shed hers before we even got outside.....and I think she regretted that decision!

Speaking of the Pompster's he's settling in really well, and as I predicted (mentally anyhow) Texas thinks he's an awesome playmate. It takes him a couple of day's to warm up to our new intruders, but once he does he's friends for life....sort of :)

Potty training is going ok...funny story though, he made a little mess in my room, & than went and dragged the Natures Miracle bottle over by it!!

He is not doing much complaining about being in the crate either, but is still pooping in it no matter if I'm getting up in the middle of the night. So obviously Texas's crate is too big for him, and we're going to have to down size. *sigh*

Other than our first week together, is going great!




Texas,Bubbles,Victoria and Pompei

8 comments:

Kim, USA said...

OMG they are so cute. I guess they enjoyed the snow so much they like to play outside ^_^. Thanks for sharing!

CC:Squirrels

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Enjoyed seeing your dogs frolicking in the snow.

Kari in Alaska said...

those jackets are adorable!

Sierra Rose said...

AhhhhHH! Sweet play in the snow!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Martha said...

So cute in the snow. Our dog was excited to see snow on the ground again Friday morning!

My CC

Martha said...

Thank you for stopping by! Your photos are magnificient. The scenery is beautiful, but I love the 4th photo with the dogs!

Thanks for the comment on my blue sky photo. Not much of a picture, but I am trying to post a new picture every day, and I didn't have much time for photography yesterday!

Here is my Camera Critter photo
My CC

Martha in PA said...

Thank you for stopping by! Your photos are magnificient. The scenery is beautiful, but I love the 4th photo with the dogs!

Thanks for the comment on my blue sky photo. Not much of a picture, but I am trying to post a new picture every day, and I didn't have much time for photography yesterday!

Here is my Camera Critter photo
My CC

Manang Kim said...

OMG they are so cute. I guess they enjoyed the snow so much they like to play outside ^_^. Thanks for sharing!

CC:Squirrels