Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Last Night

Tonight is Victoria's last night with me, I'll take her back to Wilderwood's Kennels tomorrow morning. I can't believe its actually happening, though with her being a teen dog there is a part of me that  is ready to move her on.

I have to admit that I really don't have time for her, and feel bad only getting her out to exercise once a day...for her its not enough, and her destructive behavior has increased, since her career change.

As Pompei will attest too...with age comes great energy.

So we'll spend one last night cuddling before we send her on her way. I know she will have a great life and be an awesome therapy dog.

I am sad, that she wasn't suited for the service dog life, but look forward to hearing about her adventures in her new life.

4 comments:

Sierra Rose said...

Aw! Sweet Victoria. Best wishes to you my beautiful pal!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

awww--have a great new life sweet girl!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Aw, how sweet!

Have fun Victoria:)

Kari in Alaska said...

give her extra hugs and kisses for us :)